|Job Title:||Accounts Assistant|
|Salary:||£9.23 - £10.26 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Chloe O'Brien|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2017 13:28|
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday - 7.5 hours per day. The client is somewhat flexible with the start and finish times as long as the hours are completed between 08:00am and 17:30pm.
Immediate start available.
£9.23 to £10.26 per hour, depending on skills and experience.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks as an Accounts Assistant include but are not limited to:
- Supplier query resolution
- Transport and reconciliation against source documents
- Debtors and creditors report
- Purchase Ledger invoice processing
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Provide cover for the processing of payment runs using BACS, CHAPS
- Bank reconciliations and update of month end balance sheet rec
- Posting cash receipts and payments
- General support on accounts activities i.e. query investigation, emailing, posting customer statements etc.
- Provide on-going support as dictated by needs of the business and/or Finance Manager
- Complete third party requirements within deadlines specified
- Raise and process Purchase Orders for the business, including stationery orders and process with suppliers
- Maintaining cash flow
- Keep Client Services team updated with debtors reports
- Month end journals
- Previous relevant work experience within Accounts or Finance department would be beneficial.
- Computer Literate.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft systems - full training will be provided on other systems and process used within the company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexibility to provide cover during periods of holiday, sickness and during exceptionally busy periods.
- Be proactive in seeking additional training or support where necessary.
- Have a good understanding of finance related documents, processes and objectives applicable to the role.
This role as an Accounts Assistant is initially for a 6 month period however, for the right candidate this could become a permanent position.
If you are interested in this Accounts Assistant role please submit an up to date CV and ensure contact details are included.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's