|Salary||To be Discussed||Sector||Professional & Admin|
As a result of their exciting expansion plans, they are seeking an Accounts Assistant, to offer support to their very busy Purchase Ledger team and be a part of their continued ongoing success.
This is a temporary to permanent opportunity, with full training provided.
Hours: 8.45am-17.30pm (38.75hours)
As the Accounts Assistant, you will be responsible for -
- Coding of invoices/credits to correct cost centres
- Obtaining approvals for invoices
- Passing approved invoices for payment
- Query handling
- Statement reconciliation
- Maintaining Fixed Asset register
- Processing Prepayments
- Entering VAT Journals to the Accounts System
- Entering Expenses and Credit Card journals to the Accounts System
This role will be based within their Overheads team and will preferably have basic understanding of double entry bookkeeping as well as confident in use of Excel. This role would be ideal for someone looking for a starter role in accounting.
In return, the company offers excellent career opportunities and development.
• General accounts experience or qualification
• Excellent computer skills, specifically when using Excel
• Good communication skills verbal and written
If you have strong numerical/analytical skills, if you can demonstrate an excellent commercial understanding, communicate confidently and thrive off of new challenges and working in busy team - then please apply now!
This vacancy is being handled by Chelsea Walker, Recruitment Consultant at Pertemps Plymouth who is currently responsible for all Temporary Commercial Recruitment.
Chelsea has been working in the Recruitment industry for 5 years now and prides herself on working with her applicants and client companies to find the right people for the right job, every time.