|Job Title:||Accounts Assistant|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Anna Hinton|
|Job Published:||September 19, 2019 16:26|
£22,000 - £25,000
Accounts Assistant required by industry leading company, based in Chippenham. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the finance function to the business.
- Petty Cash management
- Maintaining the Nominal Ledger; ensuring that designated control accounts are reconciled on a monthly basis
- Maintaining daily cash sheets and assist Accounts Receivable with cash receipts posting
- Month end General Ledger duties including prepayments, accruals and journals
- Assisting with the management of fixed asset register and depreciation
- Assisting with VAT reporting and processes in compliance with current VAT legislation.
- Continuous improvement of business processes
- Providing support to external and internal auditors as required
- Working to departmental and company-wide KPIs
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- AAT part-qualified or qualified, or part-qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA or equivalent qualification.
- Experience of bookkeeping
- Competent with accountancy procedures such as accruals and prepayments
- The ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills.
Please contact Anna Hinton 01453 829521
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Accounts Payable Assistant
£10 - £11 per hour
Senior Facilities Assistant
£31000 - £33000 per annum
Assistant Civil Engineer
£22000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, competitive salary, pension
£40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: 5% pension, 25 days holiday
£40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: pension, additional benefits