|Salary||£17000 - £19000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join our busy Finance team, to provide efficient and cost effective administrative support to the Finance function.
This vacancy is an initial 12 months contract with a view to permanent, dependent on the businesses requirement.
• Data entry and allocation of sales ledger receipts and adhoc purchase ledger payments
• External supplier invoice verification for posting onto SAGE 200
• Posting of authorised overhead invoices to Sage 200
• Set up of authorised new supplier accounts to Sage 200
• Open and distribute mail
• Check, top up and report staff kitchen/stationery supplies
• Administration support as necessary
• Meet internal KPIs
• Collaborative working with other departmental teams in line with corporate objectives
Key skill requirements
• This is a demanding role and a minimum of 3 years' experience of working in a finance department at Purchase / Sales Ledger level is essential.
• Excel experience essential as the verification of external supplier invoices is performed on Excel and not SAGE 200
• Experience of accounts systems at Purchase / Sale Ledger level (preferably SAGE) essential.
• Good written English is essential
• Can-do attitude to work in a busy office environment
• Organised and is flexible regards working hours and duties
• Ability to find solutions rather than only find the problems
• Excellent time keeper and attendance record
• Confident and able to communicates well with all levels of the business including senior management
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
If you are interested in this position apply now!