|Salary||£17000 - £21000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Duties will include:
• General bookkeeping/financial administration duties
• Bank reconciliations
• Posting journals
• VAT calculations
• Maintenance of accurate day-to-day financial records
• Answering the phone and sending emails
Skills and Experience needed:
• AAT Qualifications ( At Any Level) is an advantage
• Good understanding of accounting principles
• High level of numerical skill
• Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
• Good communication skills, particularly written
• Flexible/ able to adapt to client needs
In return we can offer:
• Nest pension scheme with statutory contribution levels
• 25 days holiday plus statutory
• Free parking
• 2 x Salary Life Assurance policy
• Private Medical insurance upon completion of 3 month probationary period
If you feel that your skills and experience meet the required specification and this is the position you have been looking for then do not hesitate in clicking 'APPLY NOW' or email your CV to email@example.com.
For more information please call Laura Sutton 01527 591091.
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available - please visit our website or call us on 01527 591091.