|Job Title:||Accounts Assistant|
|Salary:||£22000 - £25000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-08-26 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Benjamin Kent|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2019 16:02|
Based in its centralised accounts department located in Totton, Hampshire, you will be working alongside a team of 15 people providing reporting, financial accounting, purchase ledger and credit control services for the whole group.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Purchase ledger administration including reconciling supplier statements ,supplier vetting and set up, and answering telephone calls from suppliers
• Administration of the purchase ledger team email ‘ in box’ including the logging and effective resolution of supplier queries
• Contacting suppliers for VAT invoices
• Timely resolution of debit balances on the purchase ledger
• Liaising with the internal buying department and off site depots
• Maintaining excellent process notes
• General office administration
• Provide holiday and sickness cover to the purchase ledger clerks
• Assistance with providing information for year-end statutory reporting
• Ad hoc project work
Your skills will include:
• Excellent organisational and communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Good excel skills
• Previous experience working in a fast paced environment
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£20000 - £25000 per annum
Accounts Payable Assistant
£10 - £11 per hour
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£21000 - £25000 per annum
£40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: 5% pension, 25 days holiday