|Job Title:||Accounts Assistant|
|Salary:||£17000 - £19000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Samantha Shaw|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2019 08:45|
I currently work with clients across South Yorkshire who may have potential opportunities for accounts assistants to join their team on a permanent basis both full and part time.
You will need previous experience working within a similar ole and be confident dealing with both purchase ledger and sales ledger
Your role will include the following:
- Chasing supplier debts
- Invoicing customers
- Completing credit checks
- Producing payment lists for payment
- Purchase order matching
- Handling purchase and sales ledger queries
- Monthly statement reconciliation
- General administrative duties
General Skills you will hold:
- Excellent written English to enable accurate responses to customers and 3rd party enquiries.
- Good computer skills including email, Microsoft Office and knowledge-based applications
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, while maintaining a high-quality response
- Highly organised
- Accounting experience
If you are interested in hearing about these roles then send your CV today or call 0114 272 2600.
Blue Arrow is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's