|Job Title:||Accounts Assistant|
|Salary:||£18000 - £21000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-03-28 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Izabelle Thomas|
|Job Published:||March 28, 2019 16:14|
Reporting into the Accounts Manager your main responsibility will be to look after the Purchase Ledger and own the process from start to finish.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Process a high volume of invoices
• Matching the invoices with deliveries and enter onto the accounts system
• Processing expense invoices and marking for payment following authorisation
• Reconciling supplier statements and dealing with discrepancies
• Processing payments on the online banking system
• Resolving queries in a timely and efficient manner
• Additional ad hoc duties as and when required
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a great business and would suit someone with experience working in a similar purchase ledger role.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's