|Job Title:||Accounts Assistant|
|Salary:||£21000 - £24000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-03-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Adam Young|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2019 11:56|
- To process financial data relating to sales invoicing, payment processing, journals and payroll accurately and promptly
- Produce accurate and timely account reconciliations
- Undertake year-end processes to support the drafting of accurate Financial Statements
- Provide ad-hoc financial information and data at the request of Finance Manager to assist in the production of statutory returns
- Practice good data protection and information security management and ensure familiarity with relevant NMS policies, procedures and guidelines.
- To be committed to good health & safety and access practice and ensure familiarity with National Museums health & safety and access policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Reliable and accurate provision of payment, receipt and associated services.
- Ensure compliance, in all departments and locations, with NMS's financial procedures.
- Ensure compliance with HMRC requirements.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Financial administration processes in a similarly sized organisation
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of MS Excel, Word, Outlook and financial IT systems
- Team working
- Ability to effectively plan, organise and prioritise own workload
- Payroll administration
- VAT in practice
- Understanding of the accounting and regulatory environment in a charity and/or NDPB context
- Ability to persuade and influence to ensure compliance of others with financial procedures
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's