|Job Title:||Accounts Assistant|
|Salary:||£10 - £11 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-01-30 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Alison Taylor|
|Job Published:||January 30, 2019 16:53|
This is a professional and corporate business so would suit someone who enjoys working in a highly organised and proficient way.
Hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm with 30 minutes for lunch.
You must enjoy assisting with the preparation of monthly and annual accounts and reporting.
• Processing of invoices
• Liaising with Department Heads on Purchases
• Processing and reconciling bank transactions
• Resolving queries
• Supplier statement reconciliations
• BACS payments
• Weekly and monthly reporting
• Other ad hoc duties as required
The successful candidate is likely to have:
• At least 2 years similar experience
• Strong Excel Skills
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
• Ability to prioritise own workload and ensure deadlines are met
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's