|Job Title:||Accounts Assistant|
|Salary:||£16000 - £21000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Chloe Kelly|
|Job Published:||December 14, 2018 17:20|
They are offering to fund your ACCA or AAT, full training and monthly staff nights out.
Accounts experience isn't needed however preferable.
This will be a one stage interview.
You will be working in an Office of about 9 Accountants in a close-knit team.
Dress code is smart and the hours are Monday - Friday, 9-5 with 30 minutes lunch.
You will be responsible for:
- onboard/new client process
- Outsource book keepers
- the onboard function responsibility
- Dealing with client queries via phone and email
- Reporting complex issues to the line managers when needed
- Servicing a diverse portfolio of clients
- Book keeping of client transactions including preparation of VAT and tax returns
If you feel you have the right experience for this Accounts Assistant role and interested in discussing further then apply now!!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's