This is an excellent opportunity for an Accounts Administrator working within Hospitality & Catering. A hardworking individual who is highly organised with excellent attention to detail. Will be to a team player in a very business environment.
The Role: Accounts Administrator
The Salary: £20-23,000
Hours: Monday to Friday 40 hours per week.
Location: Oxford University
The Accounts Administrator role will involve:
- Inputting invoice information into the in-house system.
- Checking & receipting the good received.
- All accounts for the department
- Cashing up at the end of service
- Reconciling the money taken with till reading
- Putting together new starter packs
- Assisting with recruitment updating system
- Actioning emails
- May have to assist in prepping area from time to time
- All Administration duties
- Client meetings
- Career progression
- Account experience
- Highly organised
- Attention to detail
- A self-starter
- Team Player
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Ruchi at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or APPLY NOW
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering, Hospitality & Commercial currently has an extensive range of roles temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.