|Job Title:||Accounts Administrator|
|Salary:||£22000 - £28000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-04-22 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Martin Leslie|
|Job Published:||April 05, 2019 11:46|
RGB Network are looking for a talented Accounts Administrator for a well-known Architects practice in North London. They are seeking a self-starting individual who is looking for an evolving role where no two days are the same. You will be working within a young and vibrant office, with some of the brightest architects in the industry.
- Salary - £22,000 - £28,000 PA (based on experience)
- Working hours – Mon- Fri 9.30am-6pm
- 20 days + 8 Statutory days holiday
- Additional days holiday as office is closed between Christmas and New Year
- Formal qualification desirable but not a requisite.
Invoice management and Administration.
- Collating and recording incoming Invoices, Credit Notes, and Statements.
- Filing both soft and hard copies of Invoices.
- Inputting of invoices into Internal-Bookkeeping system.
- General Administration to ensure that no incoming paperwork is missed, and that all is dealt with.
- Manning phones.
- Manning Emails
- CIS submission and payments.
- Month End VAT submissions.
- Maintenance of an accurate set of Accounts with Accountants.
- Aiding the PQS with Site Reports where financial matters arise
- Keeping on top of Site Expenses with the Site Secretary
- Dealing with general site queries or being able to generally liaise with those on Site.
- Maintenance of the intricate Internal-Bookkeeping system to ensure that information is as up-to-date as possible.
- Real-time upkeep of reports for payment runs and others etc.
- Maintenance of Payment Logs for general use of the team and others.
- The ability to pull together, often large, data sets into an informative user-friendly report for general consumption.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply within or contact Martin Leslie on
020 7932 2800 or email mleslie @ rgb.co.uk
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's