|Salary:||£37000 - £43000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-08-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Izabelle Thomas|
|Job Published:||July 10, 2019 10:53|
As the organisation differs to any other businesses in the area, it offers the successful candidate exposure to an environment that will enable them to develop their skillset further.
Some of the duties and responsibilities include:
• Preparing and submitting VAT Returns to the expected time deadlines (Knowledge of CIS returns is beneficial)
• Reviewing bookkeeping and payment runs and providing constructive feedback to the Finance Assistants
• Ensuring management accounts are prepared accurately and that the company is compliant with tax and company laws
• Maintaining finance functions and accounting records
• Ensuring statutory year end reports are prepared for internal and external audits
This role would be ideal for an enthusiastic Financial Accountant who has prior experience of managing bookkeeping and VAT as well as producing management and statutory accounts.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's