|Salary:||£28000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||July 01, 2019 12:58|
Location: Newbury, RG14
Salary: up to £30,000 per annum
Type: Permanent, Monday to Friday 08:00am-17:00pm
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced accountant to join a fantastic team in a specialized environment where everyone has personal responsibility. This company are an innovative leader in their sector who offer national solutions with integrity.
Established for over 25 years and have major contracts with local authorities, utility companies and businesses alike, this is a company boasting continued growth.
You will have the chance to demonstrate your excellence in account procedures by taking responsibility for all purchase ledger duties including supplier reconciliation, payroll and invoice processes.
* MAAT/AAT Level 3 and above
* Minimum of 2 years' experience within an accounts environment
* Excellent understanding and execution of account procedures
* Proven experience of working with Sage Line 50
* Knowledge of SAP would be an advantage
* Advanced Excel Skills
* Proven history of working efficiently towards deadlines
* Ability to demonstrate strong attention to detail
* Strong organisational and problem solving skills
* Ability to work on your own initiative
* Flexible and adaptable
* Friendly, proactive and a dedicated team
* 28 days holiday
* Close links to shops and Newbury train station
* Auto pension enrolment
* Full training provided
* Fun, office based environment
If this sounds just right for you then get in touch today! What are you waiting for?
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's