|Location:||Oldham, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Robert Allen|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2019 16:54|
Do you have experience within the Engineering or Manufacturing sector?
Well if the answers are yes then look no further. I have an excellent, permanent opportunity for an Accountant to work for a well respected family business that produces electrically operated, rechargeable vehicles and material handling solutions for customers throughout the UK. This well established business is looking to recruit an Accountant with fresh and new ideas and to add value by implementing new processes to streamline this department.
The vacancy would be ideal for someone who is either fully qualified or qualified by experience within a similar role.
Duties will include:
* Similar experience working within a relevant environment such as engineering, Manufacturing or other similar material handling sectors
* Experienced with VAT returns, HMRC processes and relevant documentation
* Dealing with Payroll for the business employees
* Managing credit control - outstanding debt / debtor days
* Some book keeping with required during holiday cover and sickness
* Working on Monthly management accounts
* Project work relating to two systems Protean and SAGE - ensuring the two systems work effectively and understanding the full potential of both systems
* Must have experience using SAGE
Ideally, you will be fully qualified Accountant or qualified by experience within a similar role. Have experience working on electrical operated equipment. On offer is a competitive salary up to £40,000 per annum depending on experience with excellent benefits such as 28 days holiday, free secure parking, pension scheme and death in service. Working hours are between Monday & Friday with an opportunity to finish early on Fridays and no weekends except as overtime as and when required.
Looking for more information about this great opportunity then do not hesitate to contact Rob Allen at Omega Resource Group by emailing or call 0151 363 6790 for more information.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's