|Start Date:||2019-02-22 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Izabelle Thomas|
|Job Published:||March 28, 2019 16:10|
Reporting into the Head of Client Accounting you will be responsible for a team of 6 within the Client Accounting Department.
Key Responsibilities will include:
• Managing a team of 6 who will look after all aspects of their clients' accounts including Budgeting, Treasury Management, Purchase Ledger, Billings and Credit Control
• Work closely with external business partners and clients and maintain a professional and high level of service
• Provide KPIs and reporting for the Head of the Department
• Ensure client queries are dealt with by the team in a timely manner
• Motivate, train, and develop team members when required
• Carry out annual appraisals with direct reports as well as performance reviews when necessary
• Ad hoc duties as and when required
The ideal candidate will be working towards their ACCA or ACA qualification and be competent working on a variety of computer systems including Excel to an intermediate level. Previous experience within property is desirable however, if you have experience in a similar position then please apply today!
Fantastic benefit package is on offer with a competitive salary.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's