|Salary||£25000 - £30000 per annum||Sector||Executive and Management|
Working Full time and receive a salary of £25,000 - £30,000 per annum plus bonus. Benefits include 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (business closes at Christmas), contributory pension, life insurance, discounts of course (including family and friends) access to a comprehensive reward, recognition and wellbeing platform. You will also receive professional development.
You will be based in the field supporting employers with the successful delivery of their apprenticeship programme. You will foster excellent client relationships and communication at all levels.
- Supporting the employer with the nominations process and management of the Apprenticeship Service (AS) account.
- Delivering apprenticeship related training, information and guidance to employer managers and stakeholders.
- Supporting with apprentice recruitment activity by working with employer sites and the Apprentice Recruitment team.
- Working with the Account Manager to ensure campaigns are supported at site level and all available products are understood and utilised where appropriate e.g. apprentice recruitment.
- Responsible for ensuring the client's needs are met through the operational team's delivery of tailored high quality training and excellent customer service at all times.
- Ensuring agreed targets are met or exceeded through effective planning, monitoring and intervention.
- Optimising client engagement with the programme across all areas of the business and across the range of products and services adopted by the client.
- Ensuring the retention of all client contracts and compliance to service level agreements
- Proven experience of fostering excellent employer relationships, delivering to group of people. Knowledge of the hospitality industry is ideal but not essential.
- Proven experience of developing and maintaining strong relationships
- Experience of working in high demand environments, to targets and tight deadlines
- Strong communication and self-motivation skills
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Experience of working in a training organisation and / or relevant sector desirable
Hopefully the above has ticked all of your boxes, in which case, please click on apply or send your CV to email@example.com