- Job Reference: 00072870-1
- Date Posted: 10 May 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Leeds
- Salary: £23,325 to £25,600
- Sector: Call Centre / Customer Service
- Job Type: Permanent
Business Service Advisors
* £23,325 pa basic salary, up to £25,600 OTE
Sky Connect is a new, exciting division of Sky. We're passionate about giving small businesses a better broadband experience and we've learnt everything we know from one of the leading providers of business broadband in the United States, Comcast. With an exciting, fast paced start up environment, we're looking for exceptional people to help drive our business forward. And with the support of a truly trusting and collaborative team, you'll grow alongside our business.
This really is a great opportunity to join a winning team as a Business Service Advisor, where we'll provide you with great training and excellent career opportunities.
What you'll do as an Account Manager:
* Account manage businesses to create long term relationships making them promoters of our Sky Business Broadband & Voice services
* Support our customers with troubleshooting potential technical issues
* Effectively configure any advanced products and showcase these to the customer over the phone
* Strive for first time resolution while handling all issues with accountability, ownership and urgency
* Create the very best customer experience, ensuring its seamless for our customers
* Ensure your positive attitude shines through on every interaction with customers
What you'll bring as an Account Manager:
* A background in providing the best customer experience within a contact centre environment
* Proven capability to account manage customers in a role where service levels are key
* Ability to face challenges and push through to completion
* A great customer rapport through telephone and written skills
* The passion to take real accountability for your actions and goals
* If you already have an understanding of voice and broadband, great! Don't worry if not, we'll give you all the training required to solve technical queries
This role will see you work 37.5 hours across 5 days with varied shift patterns during our opening times of Monday-Friday 8am-6.30pm & Saturday 9am-5pm - you will be working the occasional Saturday.
The Account Manager Rewards:
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
* Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
* A generous pension package
* Private healthcare
* Discounted mobile and broadband
* Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
In addition to all these great benefits, you'll have the opportunity to take part in 'Time to Care', our commitment to give each colleague the opportunity to take two paid volunteering days each year to work with our Sky Cares charity partners.
Where you'll work as an Account Manager:
Your base site will be in Leeds but we have a hybrid working model giving our team the opportunity to work from home for some of the working week. We'll talk to you about this in more detail at the right time.
Due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, we're having to flex our recruitment and working practices to ensure we keep you and our staff safe. If you're invited to an interview, it's likely this will be a virtual interview using video, and we'll do our best to make the process smooth and straight forward for you.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we've been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we've committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We've also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we have a flexible working model giving our team the opportunity to work from home for some of the working week. We'll talk to you about this in more detail at the right time.
We'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you