Blue Arrow Derby are proud to be working in partnership with an excellent family-run business who specialise within the Beauty Industry. Initially the role and training will be based in Alfreton, but then moving to their new site within Derby City Centre. They are looking for an Account Manager to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
Hours: Mon-Fri (9-5) - 30 mins break (37 hours)
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 (depending experience) + great OTE
About The Role
Our client is an Innovative & competitive company within the Beauty Industry, offering alternative non-invasive, non-surgical, skin perfecting aesthetic devices. They are customer-centric business that aims to deliver the best in new technology driven treatments to market.
They are currently looking to expand and seeking an individual that is outgoing and self-motivated. You would be working for a small company, so the ideal candidate would need to be comfortable with independent working and take initiative to achieve growth.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Answering inbound sales calls and emails
- Organise sales calls and demos
- Updating and Managing CRM
- Upsell to existing client base
- Push retail products to stockists
- Push subscription-based sales
- Reporting monthly sales
- Manage sales admin and paperwork
- Manage training & certification materials
- Meet monthly/annual targets
- Full cycle customer management
- Business Development (including research, cold calling and social media)
- Supporting with courier bookings
- At least 1 year of B2B sales experience within a fast-paced environment,
- Excellent time management
- Good organisational skills
- Experience within the Beauty industry would be highly advantageous, but is not essential
- Great IT skills
- Previous experience with Excel and CRM systems is essential
- Flexible and positive can do attitude
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
- Hardworking and reliable
Why should you apply?
- Successful candidate full training
- Potential of progression and the ability to earn excellent commission
- Opportunity to attend trade shows and events throughout the year
- Uncapped Commission
- Free on-site parking
- 35 days holiday including bank holidays (additional 7 days given to be used during Christmas shutdown)
If you have a car and are flexible with travel great! If you're limited to public transport, there are bus routes available but may be limited due to the location. Our Client is located in Alfreton but then will be moving to Derby City Centre. Free on-site parking is also available.
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role, and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.