|Job Title:||Account Manager|
|Salary:||£18000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-03-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Ford062|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2019 14:16|
The main purpose of the role will be to enter accurate data entry, data processing and liaising with both clients and suppliers, and problem solving. As well as planning and executing site visits across the UK to collect utility meter data.
You will be expected to work both as an individual and as part of a team in order to ensure that our clients always receive the level of service that we promise them.
Key Areas of Accountability
Office based work will be allocated based on the priorities at the time and may include:-
• Data entry and the processing of invoices.
• The formulation of payment batches using Microsoft Excel in a format the client stipulates.
• Liaising with both clients and suppliers in order to ensure any problems are resolved and tasks are met on time.
• Ensuring the system is kept up-to-date on a frequent basis so that we are always one step ahead and therefore better able to react.
• Handling company correspondence, emails and phone calls as part of a wider team.
• Managing workload in a time-critical and efficient way in order to avoid an unnecessary build-up.
• Close attention to detail
• Excellent spelling and proofreading skills
• Great organisational skills,
• Professional attitude
• The ability to problem solve effectively and efficiently and build positive working relationships
In return my client is offering a salary £18,000, modern, friendly office environment and ongoing opportunity for development.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online! Or call 01283 512225 for further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's