|Job Title:||Account Manager|
|Salary:||£20000 - £26000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Internal Recruitment|
|Job Published:||November 09, 2018 17:51|
We have a fantastic opportunity for you to work with Blue Arrow one of the UK’s Largest specialist staffing companies within our successful Romford branch team as an Account Manager working onsite within a small team delivering an exceptional recruitment service supplying temporary warehouse/industrial staff to one of our key client accounts.
Founded in 1959 we have more than 500 recruitment professionals across more than 70 locations throughout the UK. Blue Arrow is proudly ranked the highest recruitment company on The Sunday Times' Top 100 Best Companies to Work For list.
Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Our mission of Enhancing People's Lives unites all Blue Arrow staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work, challenging low road activities wherever we find them and creating a promise based culture.
Training and development:
- You will receive comprehensive and ongoing training & development starting with a 7 week induction programme which will give you an in depth understanding of our business
- A mix of In house training courses, workshops and e-learning
- industry recognised qualifications gaining NVQ accreditations
- Clear career pathway
- Blue Arrow is Accredited with Investors In People highest Platinum status
- Competitive basic salary
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day a year until it reaches 28 days
- Your Birthday off paid
- You can buy extra holidays
- Fully paid day off for charity work of your choice
- Wide range of flexible and lifestyle benefits
- Full expenses paid annual conference and awards event
- Long service and Superstar awards
- Chance to be nominated and nominate your colleagues to win VIP awards
- Gold Award winner trips to destinations such as Dubai, Las Vegas, Marrakech
- Invited to give regular feedback via our employee surveys and Employee Council
- Support from a very experienced Blue Arrow Manager
Key responsibilities include:
- Key Account Development
- Working On-site in the West Thurrock/Grays Essex area
- Holding regular meetings with our workforce and client
- Recruitment: candidate sourcing, screening, interviewing, filling temporary industrial bookings
- Service management: payroll, compliance, administration, maintaining records and databases
- Relationship management with key stakeholders within the client company
- Working to targets and Key Performance Indicators
- May include working some early/late/weekend shifts so flexibility around hours required
- You will need to be able to drive with your own car
My name’s Lorna Winn, from the Blue Arrow Internal Recruitment team and I’m looking forward to you applying for this exciting new role and potentially joining the Blue Arrow family.
Don’t hesitate to call me on 07881 333 270 if there’s any aspects of the role you’d like to discuss.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's