|Salary||£22000 per annum||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
The foreign exchange industry thrives on relationships and trust. You will be their customers' first point of contact, providing their expert telephone dealing service and account management. You will be responsible for providing a slick onboarding journey for customers across all their products and services. You will ensure transactions are executed efficiently and that customers have a positive experience in all interaction with them becoming advocates of the company.
This is a full-time permanent position working 40 hours per week, between Monday to Friday (may include bank holidays) Current opening hours are 07:30 to 21:00 Monday to Friday and it is shift work. Our offices are in Coventry, Midlands Flexibility will be required in line with business needs. Offering a salary of £22,000 plus bonuses.
You will be:
- The first point of contact for all customers accessing our telephone dealing service, executing spot forward transactions.
- On boarding customers who are using our products and services for the first time, ensuring
- Tracking down information for colleagues in various business areas
- Ensuring all customer communications are logged appropriately and referred to other business units where required
- Taking personal ownership over the customer experience
- Ensuring customers receive great service and leave satisfied
- Speaking positively and enthusiastically about the company and its products and services
- use appropriate questioning and negotiating skills to achieve optimum margin whilst retaining business.
- Build client relationships to help maximise trade strike rates and to prolong the client life-cycle
- Collaborating with colleagues across departments to ensure customer payments are sent as expected, and queries are dealt with efficiently.
- Experience in a Customer Service/middle office role would be great, but not a necessity if you're a
- quick learner and target driven
- Having worked via telephone, email and face to face is essential, as our training is supportive and thorough
- Excellent English, written and verbal is essential
- Additional languages to a business standard would be fantastic. Notably French, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazilian) or Portuguese
- You'll need clear written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent and empathetic listener
- Good organisational skills notably prioritisation
- Strong numerical skills
- experience in telephone-based sales environment
- an understanding of the foreign exchange market
- an understanding of financial markets and payments