|Salary||£20000 - £22000 per annum||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
The foreign exchange industry thrives on relationships and trust. My clients customer services representatives are at the forefront, ensuring that clients can have their concerns and queries put at ease by the positive, friendly voice at the other end of the phone. You will be our customers' first point of contact, providing expert service for all queries relating to their account and their transactions. You will ensure queries are resolved efficiently and that customers have a positive experience in all interaction with us becoming advocates of the company.
This is a full time permanent position working 40 hours per week, between Monday to Friday (may include bank holidays) Current opening hours are 07:30 to 21:00 Monday to Friday Our offices are in Coventry, Midlands Flexibility will be required in line with business needs. Offering a salary of £19,000 plus bonuses.
You will be:
• The first point of contact for customers accessing our telephone dealing service, executing spot and forward transactions
• Onboarding customers who are using our products and services for the first time, ensuring their expectations are met and they are familiar with how to use them
• Collaborating with colleagues across departments to ensure customer payments are sent as expected, and queries are dealt with efficiently
• Tracking down information for colleagues in various business areas
• Ensuring all customer communications are logged appropriately and referred to other business units where required
• Taking personal ownership over the customer experience
• Ensuring customers receive great service and leave satisfied
• Use appropriate questioning and negotiating skills to achieve optimum margin whilst retaining business
• Build client relationships to help maximise trade strike rates and to prolong the client life-cycle
Knowledge and Experience:
• Experience in a telephone based sales environment
• Customer portfolio management
• Customer service experience within a multichannel environment (e.g. telephone, email, face to face)
• Understanding of the mechanism of financial markets, payments, and demonstrable awareness of the
• foreign exchange market
• Understanding of digital customer service delivery
• Experience dealing in foreign exchange markets - desirable
If you are interested please click APPLY!