|Salary||£40000 per annum, Benefits: Car Allowance, Discounts, Gym Membership +||Sector||Sales|
Contract :- Permanent
Location :- Wigan (WN2)
Salary :- Up to £40K + Car Allowance + benefits
Hrs :- Monday - Friday (full time) 9am-5pm
Our client, a leading UK distribution company who supply well known household products to major retailers.
They are currently recruiting an experienced Account Manager to join their expanding team.
You would be responsible for the expedition and creation of European leads into the retailer or marketplace accounts and identify and maximise all viable sales opportunities in the UK and abroad.
This role is an ideal opportunity for candidates who want a long term career within a reputable company.
As the Account Manager, your duties will Include :-
- Research new markets to create compelling offers for market players.
- Budget and P&L responsibility for managed accounts.
- Provide details analysis of the market and customer sales, highlighting key sales opportunities.
- Update order planners and present recommendations to retailers.
- Ensure that customer range documents/price files are accurately maintained.
- Liaise with the Product Team to ensure coordination and timely receipt of the product information for customer proposals.
The successful Account Manager will hold the following skills/experience :-
- Ideally have a degree within a relevant discipline.
- Oversees account management would be advantageous.
- Must have excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Knowledge of trading with any major EU retailers would be advantageous.
- Ability to lead meetings.
- Must be customer focused with excellent interpersonal skills.
Candidates will received a vast list of company benefits which includes flexi-time, staff discounts, gym memberships, cycle to work scheme and training a personal development opportunities (amongst many more).