|Job Title:||Account Manager|
|Location:||No fixed place of work|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000|
|Start Date:||2019-07-08 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Magita Lauder|
|Job Published:||July 08, 2019 23:05|
Are you an experienced Facilities management professional at an Account Manager level with strong catering management background? We have a great opportunity to join a new contract and make your mark!
We are looking for an Account Manager with a great financial acumen and a great sense for business development to join a new contract and help it grow. The role will have no fixed place of work and substantial business travel will be expected.
- Responsible for ensuring day to day delivery of services to the client is provided by having the right team and talent in place.
- Responsible to ensure client retention through pro-actively developing, building client and customer relationships.
- Responsible for driving Continuous Improvement through the account and develop business strategies in line with current and emerging client needs to deliver significant business growth within the UK& globally where required.
- Support with new clients and cross-sell in targeted market.
- Responsible to develop the FM and Food offers according the client’s needs
- Manage relationships and key interfaces with the client and the clients' key decision makers
- Seek feedback and validation of service from all levels within the contract
- Maximise the profitability of the contracts within area of responsibility and deliver the required results
- To provide leadership on all catering service delivery and act as a subject matter expert in other IFM services to grow existing service delivery across the portfolio.
- Lead and maintain account development plans, as well as supporting the change management process and associated Service Levels Agreements (SLAs) ensuring risks are mitigated
- Ensure that business deadlines and targets are hit
- Interface and collaborate with service operations and transversal functions and subject matter experts to ensure value for money is achieved through robust management of suppliers and measurement of performance.
- Support the business development and regional management teams in identifying opportunities with other clients to maximise profit and growth
- Experience of having operated successfully within an outsourced environment
- Experience of managing multiple service streams
- Exceptional client relationship management skills
- Proven track record in operational management in a similar environment
- Proven financial acumen essential with commercial experience and business acumen with ability to devise and manage P&L accounts.
- Proven track record of initiating and leading demanding business transformation programmes
- Excellent communication, influencing and facilitation skills
- People management experience within a diverse geographic and business environment
- Can be creative and strategic in adapting to modern technology and adopt a more technical approach when working towards ‘fit for the future’ and business growth and development
- Experience in managing both - Soft & Hard services
- IOSH managing safely qualification
- RIPHH qualification or similar
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's