|Salary||£42000 - £50000||Sector||Facilities|
Sodexo are currently looking for an Account Manager to lead a high performing team in delivering facilities management services to a portfolio of client sites in the Shetland Isles.
The Account Manager's role is to oversee all activities associated with the current clients including: human resources, health, safety & environment (HSE), client relationship management, compliance and finances.
Sodexo’s Energy & Resources team serves clients across specialist industries: oil & gas; mining and engineering; construction plus other energy sectors.
We have a dedicated team of 2,000 employees working at over 80 sites in the UK & Ireland region - often in isolated locations both on and offshore.
Onshore and offshore operations are coordinated from our Energy & Resources segment headquarters in Aberdeen, Scotland.
Click here to find our more about careers with Energy & Resources and check out this video all about life at Sodexo:Package description
- £42,000 - £50,000
- 15% performance led bonus
- Flexible benefit scheme
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster and much more!Main responsibilities
- Manage the client relationships
- Execute appropriate business plan key initiatives, Clients for Life, offer developments and retention
- Lead the provision of FM Services to the highest standard meeting client requirements/expectations in a multi-site environment
- Ensure continuous improvement and growth whilst delivering the business objectives
- Full P&L accountability for portfolio of sites
- Familiarise him/herself with the full scope of service for each site, co-ordinate the process relating to improving working capital, consistently achieving budget, maximising earnings before interest & tax (EBIT), whilst ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Develop, retain and attract people and create relevant and appropriate talent reviews and PDRs/EPAs for each that create a high performing culture
- Suitably reward and recognize talent and excellent performance, but deal with non-conformance and under performance in a structured way
- Required to communicate effectively either verbally, in writing or by presentation with clients, management team, colleagues, staff and all support services, including contractors and trade unions
- Develop positive working relationships with all stakeholders that enhance the professional reputation of the department and Company
- Fully support and participate in all Sodexo safety initiatives
- Fully understand personal safety competencies and ensure these are adhered to and updated on an ongoing basis
- Attend any identified training required to maintain the existing safe working practices and environment.
- Ensure all duties and responsibilities are undertaken in full compliance of the relevant Health and Safety at Work Act
- Ensure that all accidents, fire, loss, theft, damage are reported to your line manager
- Ensure behaviours and attitudes are in keeping with our business values and safety standard at all times
- Develop a network of support that assist in support the business requirements
- Graduate calibre or minimum 2 years’ experience in managing multi-site multi service operations
- Extensive financial and commercial awareness including experience of managing full profit and loss accountability
- Demonstrable track record of acquiring, managing and retaining facilities management contracts in a multi-site environment
- Demonstrate effective communication (verbal and non-verbal) with all contract and company stakeholders, with ability to adapt to different audiences
- Experienced in leading Company initiatives and change management processes
- IOSH Managing safely (or similar)
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 37,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.