|Job Title:||Account Manager|
|Salary:||£20000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Holly Garland|
|Job Published:||March 07, 2019 14:39|
This is an exciting role, to develop a career in a technical sales position within a busy and world renowned UK business. The role will be varied, fast paced and require excellent attention to detail.
Some national and international travel may be required from time to time including support at Boat Shows and set up of exhibition stands.
• Sound understanding of all Microsoft office applications.
• Confident telephone manner
• A positive can do attitude and a desire to work towards team goals.
• Ability to prioritise time effectively and work under own initiative.
• Experienced with some form of database system is preferable but not essential (AXAPTA, Sales Force, Xeries)
• An understanding of marine products is preferential, as is general knowledge of the marine industry.
• Practical understanding of power and sail vessels and the parts on them is also advantageous.
• Willingness to adapt and work on several different jobs within the office, in both a business and practical sense.
• GCSE & A Levels - minimum requirement
• Further education in college or university is not a requirement but will be looked upon favourably.
Location - South Coast
Salary - £20,000 - £30,000
To apply - Please send a CV that has been tailored to reflect the job criteria above via the 'Apply Here' button below. Once you have submitted your CV if you require further information please contact Holly Garland +44 (0)2380 633 399
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's