|Job Title:||Account Manager|
|Salary:||£20000.00 - £21000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Coral Jenkins|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2019 17:35|
- To organise and implement projects through to completion including all remedial works, ensuring that all health and safety needs and labour requirements are met in a smooth and efficient manner.
- To resolve any issues in a timely and effective manner to help deliver excellent fitting service to clients and customers and to monitor and report on progress to line manager.
- Organise and manage in house labour and sub-contractors to carry out work in liaison with the Operations Director.
- Schedule contracts.
- Organise flooring works such as scheduling labour and inspections for completion sign offs, as well as arranging occasional on-site measuring.
- Arrange delivery schedules.
- Ensure that the House Build spreadsheet is kept up to date.
- Check that sites are ready before works commence to avoid wasted labour and resources.
- Regular progress reporting and meeting attendance.
- Ensure the clients' working procedures and directions for work are carried out at all times.
- Collaborate with the Warehouse Manager to monitor and to keep adequate stock levels.
- Run jobs where possible under budget and keep a running costing sheet for each contract to show budget control.
- Prepare job files for invoicing.
- Weekly check of the fitters' time sheets and amendments for all house build accounts which includes reporting to finance the totals to pay each fitter.
- Take full ownership for the House Build administrative tasks for your accounts, including remedial works, ensuring they are kept up to date.
The role requires:
- A sound commercial approach to problems and solving them.
- Excellent communication and people skills; able to communicate with office staff, site staff, fitters, sub-contractors, customers and suppliers.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Experience using Sage, Act and GoForms would be advantageous.
- Strong planning / organisational / delegation skills.
- Excellent people skills.
- Ability to manage, organise and hold people to account.
- Excellent communicator able to operate at a high level of interaction with the senior personnel of our clients.
- Proactive and solution focused to deal with team and customer problems.
- Must be flexible in working hours.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Account Manager - (National Accounts Retail)
£60000 - £68000 per annum
£70000 - £80000 per annum, Benefits: Car/allowance, holiday, pension, bonus etc
South Woodham Ferrers
£45000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: + Bonus + Pension
£48000 - £53000 per annum, Benefits: Car/allowance, holiday, pension,health care, life insurance, bonus etc