|Location||Filton, Gloucestershire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£20000.00 - £21000.00 per annum||Sector||Building & Construction|
- To organise and implement projects through to completion including all remedial works, ensuring that all health and safety needs and labour requirements are met in a smooth and efficient manner.
- To resolve any issues in a timely and effective manner to help deliver excellent fitting service to clients and customers and to monitor and report on progress to line manager.
- Organise and manage in house labour and sub-contractors to carry out work in liaison with the Operations Director.
- Schedule contracts.
- Organise flooring works such as scheduling labour and inspections for completion sign offs, as well as arranging occasional on-site measuring.
- Arrange delivery schedules.
- Ensure that the House Build spreadsheet is kept up to date.
- Check that sites are ready before works commence to avoid wasted labour and resources.
- Regular progress reporting and meeting attendance.
- Ensure the clients' working procedures and directions for work are carried out at all times.
- Collaborate with the Warehouse Manager to monitor and to keep adequate stock levels.
- Run jobs where possible under budget and keep a running costing sheet for each contract to show budget control.
- Prepare job files for invoicing.
- Weekly check of the fitters' time sheets and amendments for all house build accounts which includes reporting to finance the totals to pay each fitter.
- Take full ownership for the House Build administrative tasks for your accounts, including remedial works, ensuring they are kept up to date.
The role requires:
- A sound commercial approach to problems and solving them.
- Excellent communication and people skills; able to communicate with office staff, site staff, fitters, sub-contractors, customers and suppliers.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Experience using Sage, Act and GoForms would be advantageous.
- Strong planning / organisational / delegation skills.
- Excellent people skills.
- Ability to manage, organise and hold people to account.
- Excellent communicator able to operate at a high level of interaction with the senior personnel of our clients.
- Proactive and solution focused to deal with team and customer problems.
- Must be flexible in working hours.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.