|Job Title:||Account Executive|
|Salary:||£19000 - £20000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-07-18 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Maria Dinneen|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2019 13:52|
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with customers, peers and other departments.
- Ability to understand and manage specific portals.
- Work closely with UK warehouse to ensure all purchase orders are shipped in a timely manner and according to customers' specifications.
- Fully understand customer's logistical needs and how to fully adhere to their requirements.
- Respond to all customers enquiries sent via email or phone in a timely manner which include but not limited to: Providing tracking information on purchase orders, shipment variances, accounting discrepancies, missing packing slips, missing invoices, customer accruals, submitting invoices for payment and VIR trackers.
- Running and analysing of reports in Business Objects as it relates to your account(s) such as Customer Sell Thru reports, Identifying Top Selling Sku's and Open Order reports.
- Understand and communicate vendor compliance issues.
- Authorise and correct all EDI orders in a timely manner.
- Ability to communicate and set up customers on EDI.
- New Product Information (NPI) set up to customers.
- IT Skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
Interested? Please apply now for immediate consideration.