Account Director (Food)
|Job Title:||Account Director (Food)|
|Location:||Brighton or London|
|Salary:||Circa £73,000 with fantastic benefits|
|Start Date:||2019-06-17 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Magita Lauder|
|Job Published:||June 17, 2019 13:58|
Do you love food? Are you innovative in this space? Sodexo are searching for their next Account Director to support a fantastic, prestigious client group.
We live and breathe our Quality of Life proposition for ourselves and our clients, so if you are looking for a new challenge and have the following skill sets, get in touch and apply today!
Our Account Director will be customer focused, innovative and come from a hotel management background or a 5* service environment, you need experience in effectively managing the operational delivery of a key account. We want our client to have the best guest services and experience for their employees and for our own employees we want the best environment and leadership qualities.
As Account Director you will be the strategic lead and oversee the management of 7 sites in 4 countries including Madrid, Paris and Frankfurt. You will need to be skilled in managing people from a distance, and your influencing skills will be exceptional to aid this. Ideally you will live in the South near Brighton (where we have a few sites), which will also provide an easy commute into London when needed.
We understand that the reward package is just as important as the environment in which you work, we are offering circa £73,000 for this role plus £8000 car allowance, 25 days holiday, bonus up to 20% and a flexible benefits allowance of £1300 per annum which you can spend on all sorts, including buying and selling holidays!
You will be accountable for;
- Identifying growth opportunities through innovation and new initiatives, developing a strategy for the account
- Partner with senior clients and build fantastic relationships which aid growth and development of the account
- Seek new ways to drive revenue
- Be a fantastic leader to teams in all countries, be the best coach and drive success through high performing and motivated teams
- Act as a Sodexo Ambassador and champion for retention for Investors in People
What we need from you;
- Food, food and more food experience
- Proven operational knowledge, bringing your whole self to work to run this account with vigour, innovation, and a constant thirst for development of yourself, your team and the account
- Interpersonal skills like no other, be the best at client relationships and also have high emotional intelligence
- Set standards, achieve them, and continuously improve
- Experience of managing a range of diverse individuals, cross countries is advantageous
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£22000 per annum
£8.21 - £8.50 per hour
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£8.21 - £8.50 per annum
Group Manager - Education
Up to £32000.00 per annum
Area Manager - Contract Catering - Education
Up to £32000.00 per annum + Negotiable