|Job Title:||Account Coordinator|
|Salary:||£18000 - £21000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Internal Recruitment|
|Job Published:||August 15, 2019 17:16|
You will need to have strong Administration and customer service skills and must be confident on the phone. The successful candidate will be professional, have an excellent phone manner, be well organised and a sound computer literacy capability. If you are a graduate looking for your first role or have come from a retail, banking, planning or recruitment background we want to hear from you!
Founded in 1959 we have more than 500 recruitment professionals across more than 70 locations throughout the UK. Blue Arrow is proudly ranked 32nd and the highest recruitment company on The Sunday Times' Top 100 Best Companies to Work For list.
Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Our mission of Enhancing People's Lives unites all Blue Arrow staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work.
Training and development:
- You will receive comprehensive and ongoing training & development
- In house training courses, workshops and e-learning
- Blue Arrow is Accredited with Investors In People highest Platinum status
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day a year until it reaches 28 days
- You get your Birthday off paid
- You can buy extra holidays
- Fully paid day off for charity work of your choice
- Wide range of flexible and lifestyle benefits
- Full expenses paid annual conference and awards event
- Long service and Superstar awards
- Chance to nominate and be nominated by your colleagues to win VIP awards
- Gold Award winner trips to destinations such as Dubai, Las Vegas, Marrakech
- Invited to give regular feedback via our employee surveys and Employee Council
- Parking and café on site
Key responsibilities include:
- Account development
- Recruitment: candidate sourcing, screening, interviewing, giving advice
- Service management: compliance, administration, maintaining records and databases
- Relationship management with candidates, clients and colleagues
- Working to sales targets and KPI's
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's