|Salary||£24864 per annum||Sector||Education & Training|
An established professional association & registered charity organisation based in the Centre of Bristol, not far from Temple Meads, on brilliant transport links.
Our client offer brilliant benefits including; 27 days holiday + bank holidays, parking will also be provided on a rota basis, near Cabot Circus so very central location, close to bus links, option to buy holiday options and an excellent pension scheme which is 10% employer - 6% employee.
The role Academy Development Executive is based within a lovely open plan office with roof terrace which has fantastic views of Bristol so you will be based in lovely surroundings.
You will be working Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm (some flexibility on hours may be considered) and receive a starting salary of £24,864 per annum pro rata depending on experience.
This role will involve promoting the organisation's qualifications, and recruit prospective learners to programmes of study that match their needs and meet agreed targets for the academy.
You will be following up leads, talking to prospective learners to discuss their learning requirements, and funding options, facilitate applications through one to one conversations and pro-actively identifying opportunities to recruit new learners.
Your main duties will include:
- Advising on entry requirements, fees, course structure and enrolment procedures and information about funding opportunities
- Achieve revenue targets and learner satisfaction, convert contacts and conversations with prospective learners to sales whenever possible.
- Maintain regular contact with learners - both existing and prospective through calls and emails in order to identify opportunities to recruit learners now or in the future
- Record details of all potential leads in the CRM and manage data accordingly
- Keep up to date with challenges facing academy learners and potential clients
- Attend internal and external meetings and conferences for networking purposes, promoting academy products and services and identify new business opportunities
- Contribute to the development of new and existing academy products, services and markets
- Keep up to date with any challenges to qualifications that the academy deliver
You will need to be a confident sales person, ideally with a proven track record of sales to NHS, public sector or training and development community.
Previous experience selling several solutions and recommending the most appropriate ones to customers through a consultative sales approach. Ideally you will have a good understanding of the NHS landscape.
Experience of developing and maintaining networks and positive business relationships is essential, experience of selling qualifications/ learning programmes is highly desirable, as is experience of online learning and qualifications.
You will need to have exceptional communication skills, be highly organised, have good working knowledge of social networking and be able to negotiate, influence and persuade others.
If you are interested in this role please click apply now! OR send an up to date CV to email@example.com
We will endeavour to be in touch as soon as possible. If you're not successful on this occasion we will keep your CV on file and be in touch when other suitable positions become available.