|Job Title:||HVAC Supervisor|
|Salary:||£34000 - £39000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sean Hitchman|
|Job Published:||July 02, 2019 11:13|
- My client is a specialist HVAC & Fridge Company based in Hampshire.
- Been running for over 30 years
- Employ between 30-40 engineers
- Office based in Hampshire
- Area of cover is the South East & London
- Projects: railways, offices, data centres, warehouses, shops AND restaurants, education
- Supervisor will be time served and experienced in all aspects of building services and HVAC. The candidate will be confident in working on varied equipment.
- Supervisor will be fully qualified to the minimum of City & Guilds Commercial air conditioning & Refrigeration level 2 and also hold Category 1 F-Gas 2079.
- Supervisor will assist management in direct oversight of service department’s daily operation.
- Supervisor will participate in assigned long-term contracts, programs and projects.
- Supervisor will be directly involved in the work delivery department’s routine operations by handling repairs/installs and assisting management with administrative duties.
- Supervisor will perform on site duties where required.
- Supervisor will prepare quotations for a variety of work.
- Supervisor will prepare relevant safety documentation for engineers as required.
- Supervisor will develop and maintain effective working relations with Service manager, and work closely with the service manager toward common goals.
- Supervisor will work to the company’s management and quality systems.
- Supervisor will advise on equipment, materials and subcontract resources.
- Supervisor will carry out certain tasks with targets to satisfy certain key performance indicators.
- Supervisor will advise on procedures and identify where change could enhance operational efficiency and productivity.
- Supervisor will assist in assigning, training & developing the engineering team.
- Supervisor will work closely with the administration team to ensure quotations are prepared and submitted to the clients promptly.
- Supervisor will be assigned chosen contracts to manage and will be required to develop customer relations with client contact.
SALARY & PACKAGE
- £35k - £39,000
- We supply a vehicle with fuel card.
- We supply a Samsung galaxy note smart phone for calls and our electronic job system. This role would also demand a laptop.
- 20 days holiday, plus statutory
- Working hours are door to door minus 1.5 hours. (half an hour unpaid each way travel, and half an hour unpaid lunch) minimum day door to door is 9.5 hours.
- Overtime is paid at time and a half, or double time for nights/bank holidays. Overtime is available, but limited nights are worked.
- On call rota is 1 week every 9 weeks. This is paid at £125 for the week regardless of any call outs. Minimum call out is x4 hours.
- All specialist refrigeration tools are supplied, but hand tools are the responsibility of the candidate. Hand tools include thermometer and multimeter with amp clamp.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's