AC Project Supervisor – London
|Job Title:||AC Project Supervisor – London|
|Salary:||£34000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tom Wilson|
|Job Published:||June 20, 2019 15:48|
Are you looking to take your career to the next step and join a leading company in the Air Conditioning sector?
I am currently representing a AC specialist based in Portsmouth who are currently in need of an Air Conditioning project supervisor to join their growing team covering London.
With over 30 years’ experience in AC & Refrigeration, my client is looking for someone with an experienced background, with opportunities for external and in house training, there would be an opportunity for you as an engineer to progress also on your AC side and be provided relevant development.
Working with leading manufacturers such as Mitsubishi, Toshiba, Hitachi and Daikin covering a wide range of commercial offices, railway stations, data centres, shops and restaurants, successfully delivering mechanical and electrical engineering throughout the UK. Training and competencies will be given to carry out the work on predominantly railway contracts.
The ideal candidate would need to have their FGas and a minimum of NVQ level 2 in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration. Working on air conditioning and mechanical, Splits, VRVs, chillers, AHU’s LTHW and chilled Etc.
Project Supervisor duties would include:
- Supervisor will assist management in direct oversight of service department’s daily operation.
- Participate in assigned long-term contracts, programs and projects.
- Be directly involved in the work delivery department’s routine operations by handling repairs/installs and assisting management with administrative duties.
- Perform on site duties where required.
- Prepare quotations for a variety of work.
- Prepare relevant safety documentation for engineers as required.
- Develop and maintain effective working relations with Service manager, and work closely with the service manager toward common goals.
- Work to the company’s management and quality systems.
- Advise on equipment, materials and subcontract resources.
- Carry out certain tasks with targets to satisfy certain key performance indicators.
- Supervisor will advise on procedures and identify where change could enhance operational efficiency and productivity.
- Supervisor will assist in assigning, training & developing the engineering team.
- Supervisor will work closely with the administration team to ensure quotations are prepared and submitted to the clients promptly.
- Supervisor will be assigned chosen contracts to manage and will be required to develop customer relations with client contact.
In return my client is offering
- 34K +
- Renault traffic van or equivalent
- 20 days holiday, plus statutory
- Travel Time (engineer would need to give half hour EW)
- On call rota is 1 week every 9 weeks. This is paid at £125 for the week regardless of any call outs. Minimum call out is x4 hours.
- We supply a Samsung galaxy note smart phone for calls and our electronic job system.
- All specialist tools supplied
- Plenty of overtime available, some nights required.
If you feel you would be well suited for the role and would like to go forward for a interview please send me your up to date CV or contact me directly to discuss.
Office: 020 7932 2800
Email: twilson@ rgb.co.uk
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Static AC / PPM Engineer - London
£30000 - £33000 per annum
Lead AC Engineer – Birmingham – 35k
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Mobile AC Engineer – Birmingham – 35k
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Project Civil Engineer - Central London
£32000 - £37000 per annum
Static AC maintenance engineer– UCL Campus
£30000 - £34000 per annum