AACA part qualified accountant
- Job Reference: 00027488-1
- Date Posted: 16 November 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Bexley, London
- Salary: £25,000 to £30,000
- Sector: Legal, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Great opportunity for an AACA part qualified accountant to work for a Law firm with offices in the West End of London.
The role will be working remotely due to Covid-19 and eventually it will be working part-time remotely with 2 days in the client’s office based near Bexley.
* Sales & purchases ledger
* Bank reconciliation
* Credit Control
* Knowledge of monthly and Year End management accounts
* VAT returns
* Day to day accounting and preparation of financial statements
Qualifications, Training and Experience
* To undertake any other reasonable ad-hoc office duties that may be required by management.
* AACA qualified/ part qualified
* Be able to work autonomously and to take initiative
* Particularly adept in with Xero, Sage50 and MS Works software
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with evidence of good organisation skills
* Payroll experience
* High level of attention to detail and accuracy
* Experience working in Solicitors ideal
Hours of work 9.30AM – 5.30PM
20 days + bank holidays
Parking on site.
Due to high levels of applications, Aspire Recruitment will only be able to contact candidates who are short-listed for the role. You are welcome to apply for forthcoming roles placed by Aspire Recruitment