|Salary||Negotiable||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
7.5T Driver with a valid CPC and Tacho card required to work with a major player in the Aberdeen Logistics sector. You will be delivering pallets to businesses within the Aberdeenshire are. The average run is 10- 15 drops per day. This position is temporary however there is the opportunity for the driver to become a permanent member of staff within the site. Competitive pay rate. All rates of pay are PAYE plus holiday pay and pension contribution provided.
- Driving 7.5T company vehicles (box and curtainsider vehicles)
- Local multi-drop runs around the Aberdeen area
- Working in accordance with relevant driving legislation
- Use of a tail-lift and pallet truck.
- Some heavy lifting involved
- 30am - 7.30am start times, approx. 8-10 hour shifts (depending on size of run)
- Monday to Friday shifts
- Occasional Saturday shifts available
Experience & Qualifications
- C1 Driving Licence is essential
- CPC is essential
- Digital Tacho Card is essential
What we at Blue Arrow offer our drivers:
- Possibilities of temp to permanent opportunities
- Large range of local and national clients in the Aberdeen area covering distance, multi-drop and trunking runs.
- Monthly vouchers to be won with the BA Superstar of the month competition
- All payrates are PAYE with additional holiday pay and pension contribution.
Blue Arrow is one of the UK's largest recruitment businesses, dedicated to providing bespoke staffing solutions through a network of specialist branches and on-site locations. For over 50 years, our priority has been to work in partnership with our clients and candidates to secure long-term relationships. AGY