3x Heating Engineers
|Job Title:||3x Heating Engineers|
|Location:||Bristol, Avon and Bristol|
|Salary:||Circa £39,000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-07-19 00:00:00.0|
|Contact Name:||James McGlone|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2019 11:28|
We require three Heating Engineers on permanent contracts to carry out the installation, maintenance, repairs and servicing on domestic appliances and heating systems in and around the Bristol area.
Key responsibilities include:
- Undertaking full and partial heating installation to domestic properties as part of a planned and reactive programme
- Carrying out planned maintenance, LGSRs and servicing works to domestic heating systems that complies with contractual procedures, statutory regulations and internal processes
- Accurately recording details for LGSR records in a timely manner and accurately record job details on a PDA
- Fully understanding all gas regulations especially those relating to gas safety and landlords duties
- Carrying out fault finding and repairs to domestic heating/plumbing systems, identify faulty parts/materials.
Essential requirements of the candidates include:
- CCN1 Corel Gas Safety
- CEN1 Domestic central heating/hot water boilers (<70KW input)
- CPA1 Combustion Product Analysis
- WAT1 Water Heaters
- HTR1 Fires
- NVQ Level 2 and 3, 6129 and 6089 or equivalent
Closing date for applications is Friday 2nd August.
This is an exciting time to join Bromford. We’ve been named as a top 5 best place to work in the UK by Glassdoor and we’ve just merged Bromford and Merlin Housing to create a new Bromford meaning even more new homes, opportunities and relationships. We’ve set aside a joint investment of £1.5b as we plan to build 14,000 new homes over the next decade.
This role will be employed by Merlin, part of the Bromford Group. Colleagues tell us they really value the benefits we offer, see the full list here.
Bromford Housing Group is committed to recruiting with care and safeguarding employees and customers, as a result we will carry out pre-employment checks. The nature of these checks will vary according to the role applied for, and may include details of current/previous employment, unspent criminal convictions, education and proof of relevant qualifications. We will also be asking for references for everyone who is offered employment with us which must cover the last two years. In addition to this, all employees will be asked for evidence of their right to live and work in the UK - further information is available on the UK Government website.
We do not require recruitment agency support at this time - all speculative CVs will be treated as a direct application