Please note - Our client is looking for 360 Machine Operators with valid CPCS Card or NPORS Qualification or equivalent. You must have valid licences and // or tickets. This is a long term temporary role to go permanent and develop a career with this client. This not for entry level operatives with no experience or qualifications.
This is for a Heavy Plant Operative required to work on loading shovels and 360 materials re-handler in busy Waste Transfer Station for an ongoing Temp to Perm opportunity
Both tickets are essential, ideal candidate will have some experience in the waste industry, Candidates with alternative experience and equivalent such as CPCS or NPORS Card with either track or wheeled vehicle tickets Over and Under 10 Tonne.
This is for 40 hours a week and you must be available to work every weekend.
Duties involved in this role:
- Operating plant machinery
-Delivering materials under site specification
- Material handling using site PPE
- Carrying out health and safety tasks
- Directing members of the public
- Carrying out vehicle checks
- Taking monetary transactions and tally at end of day
- Complete all due diligence paperwork
- Competitive salary
- Weekly pay
- Instant access to Blue Arrow's online training portal
- Automatic entry and consideration for Blue Arrow's monthly Superstars recognition scheme
If you are interested please call Blue Arrow on 01793 642000 for an immediate interview