- Job Reference: 00006870-1
- Date Posted: 15 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Winchester, Hampshire
- Salary: £18,000 to £28,000
- Sector: Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Career positions for new Graduates - based in Fareham, near Southampton and Winchester
We are looking for ambitious and enthusiastic graduates to join us as Graduate Recruitment Consultants. With the current coronavirus situation, we are holding telephone interviews now and will be arranging starts when full business activities resume safely. If you are interested, we ask you to apply now as we expect a strong upsurge in requirements from our clients. So if you are graduating this year and want a job with full training provided, please send us your CV as soon as possible.
These positions will suit determined and motivated graduates who are finishing their degree this year. It won't matter what subjects you have studied at university as your personality and ability to communicate will be most important. You will be working in a team of Graduate Recruitment Consultants on the waterside Cams Hall Estate business park at Fareham, close to Wincxhester, Southampton and the M27 motorway.
Blueprint Recruitment has become one of the UK's top 250 recruitment consultancies and has built up an enviable reputation for professionalism. We have an exciting, fast-paced environment that helps our graduate Recruitment Consultants to perform well and to achieve their career goals. You will be paid a good basic salary and wil be able to earn plenty of performance-related commission and bonuses as well.
We are looking for graduates who are confident and have an excellent telephone manner as most of our work is carried out on the phone. You should also be a competitive individual who is keen to work to targets and to succeed in business.
We have lots of benefits - some of them are great fun and add to our exciting and friendly culture. We offer:
- A generous basic salary as well as bonus and commission.
- A first year total package of around £28K OTE
- A clearly defined career path, including a car allowance scheme after a qualifying period based on performance.
- Comprehensive one on one training with highly experienced trainers.
- An exciting and fun team based working environment
- A private healthcare scheme
- Charity dress down days, early finishes on fridays, incentive schemes, golf club membership, a staff pension scheme, company events, such as Goodwood Races, , Christmas & Summer parties and team nights out
Please apply now to be considered for an initial telephone chat with one of our Internal Recruiters. You must be a new graduate or graduating in 2020.
You must have authorisation to live and work in the UK