- Job Reference: 00006011-1
- Date Posted: 6 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Winchester, Hampshire
- Salary: £18,000 to £28,000
- Sector: Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Exciting opportunities for ambitious Graduates - based in Fareham, near Winchester, Hampshire
Blueprint Recruitment is looking for 4 new graduates to join us this summer as Trainee Graduate Recruitment Consultants at our offices in Fareham. With the current coronavirus situation, we are holding initial telephone interviews straight away and will be staging our graduate selection process so that we can arrange starts when full business activities resume safely. We anticipate a strong upsurge in needs from our clients, so if you are graduating this year and want a job with full training provided, please send us your CV now.
These positions are based at our offices on the Cams Hall Estate in Fareham near to Southampton and Winchester and will suit ambitious and enthusiastic graduates who are completing their degree this year. It doesn't matter what subject you have studied as your personality and ability to communicate will be most important. You will be working in a team of Graduate Recruitment Consultants in a friendly, but fast-paced office environment.
Blueprint Recruitment has become one of the UK's top 250 recruitment consultancies and has built up an enviable reputation for professionalism. Our graduate Recruitment Consultants have a great work ethic and a competitive nature which helps them to perform well and to achieve their career goals. You will be paid a good basic salary and will be able to earn plenty of performance-related commission and bonuses on top, so that your earnings can increase substantially year on year.
We are looking for individuals who are highly motivated and who have an excellent telephone manner as most of our work is carried out on the phone. You should also be a highly motivated individual who is passionate and determined to succeed in business.
We have lots of benefits - some of them are great fun and add to our exciting and friendly culture. We offer:
- A generous basic salary as well as bonus and commission.
- A first year total package of around £28K OTE
- A clearly defined career path, including a car allowance scheme after a qualifying period based on performance.
- Comprehensive one on one training with highly experienced trainers.
- An exciting and fun team based working environment
- A private healthcare scheme
- Charity dress down days, early finishes on fridays, incentive schemes, golf club membership, a staff pension scheme, company events, such as Goodwood Races, , Christmas & Summer parties and team nights out
Please apply now to be considered for an initial telephone chat with one of our Recruiters. You must be a new graduate or graduating in 2020.
You must have authorisation to live and work in the UK