2 x EYFS Teaching Assistants
- Job Reference: 00010644-1
- Date Posted: 24 June 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Knowsley, Merseyside
- Salary: £250 to £400 Per Week
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Temporary
On behalf of a Knowsley-based Primary school, Tradewind Recruitment seek to appoint two Teaching Assistants to join the successful team and contribute towards delivering an inspirational education in the, new to open, Nursery class.
We are privileged to work with a forward-thinking school and want the very best for the children and community. SLT have high expectations and a passion for all children to be curious and the best that they can be! Schools vision of 'one family - sharing, caring, learning together' is underpinned by strong Christian values; Love, Respect, Courage and Kindness. A passion for inclusion runs through school as staff strive for all pupils to experience the best possible education, appropriate to ability.
You will be assisting the EYFS leader, who will plan and be responsible for the Foundation 1 (F1/Nursery) class which will mean you will have opportunities to work in the Foundation 2 (F2/Reception) class. First of all, we hope you will be happy, excited and stimulated coming to work. Naturally for the position of Nursery Assistant, you will have at least an NVQ 2 or equivalent e.g. supporting teaching and learning. It is desirable that you have a level 3 diploma and current experience/working knowledge of the EYFS.
Usually we would encourage visits to the school, however under COVID-19 restrictions we are unable to do this. If you would like to discuss the role further, please contact Liam at Tradewind Recruitment.
To discuss your application further or express an interest, simply click 'apply' and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss a registration. Alternatively, call the Tradewind Liverpool branch on (phone number removed) for more information regarding how we can support your next career move.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor.
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100.
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement.
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer