|Salary||£11 - £14 per hour||Sector||Engineering|
Circa £13.50 p/h
A busy tooling company based in Redditch who specialise in low volume, precision components are seeking a skilled CNC miller to join their expanding team. The company was establish half a century ago and so are well establish within their chosen market.
You will be working mainly on a 2-Axis CNC milling machine with conventional programming using prototrak software. While ensuring that the parts produced as to a very high standard.
- Experience of Programming/setting/ operating CNC machines
- Knowledge of Prototrak
- Knowledge of Acurite controllers
- Knowledge of Siemens controls (Desirable)
- £13.35 - £13.68 p/h
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Perm days
- Time and a half for over time
- Sickness scheme after qualifying period
- Branded company workwear
If you are a time served CNC machinist who is looking for a new challenge, within a stable organisation contact Lewis.email@example.com or click apply and follow the instructions.