CUSTOMER BANKING ADVISOR ROLE AVAILABLE
A great opportunity to join an International Banking Group has arisen.
This is a customer service role that can give you the opportunity of making a difference to a person's day, and to grow with a banking/finance sector. You will be working in a state-of-the-art building in Chester Business Park, a covid-19 safe environment, along a team of professionals focused in providing provide the best customer experience for our client.
The business atmosphere is perfectly blended with the professionality and friendly manners of your managers, that will know by first name and will be there to be approached and ready to help you throughout your journey.
Even though previous customer service is desirable, it is not necessarily required as full training is provided - however, we are looking for positive and motivated people who are customer-oriented.
If you are looking for a secure job not affected from covid-19 and you're passionate in helping customers - do not look elsewhere.
* Job Type: Full-time
* Contract - Ongoing - no end-date.
* Salary: £10.05 - £21.04 p/h + holiday pay and bonuses
* Location: Chester Business Park
* Shift Patterns: 5 out of 7 (Monday to Sunday between 7am - 11pm)
* Start Date: End of March 2021
Main Duties and Responsibilities
* Handle customer calls across Banking Service, in an efficient and effective manner providing the highest level of customer service by aiming to meet the needs of our customers at the first point of contact.
* Build a good rapport with our customers to deepen/develop the customer relationship and actively look to meet our customers' financial needs by promoting suitable services and products.
* Seek to retain customers by providing an excellent customer experience in support of building brand loyalty.
* Working as part of a successful team
* Demonstrate the ability to deal with customer complaints with empathy and in a manner compliant with all internal and external regulatory requirements.
* Superb telephone manner: you will be dealing with daily banking queries and complaints from customers
* Problem solving and can-do attitude.
* Clear engagement with customers
* A friendly, caring and compassionate personality.
* The ability to work under pressure within busy times - yet still provide an exceptional service.
* 6 weeks full and extensive PAID training provided.
* Weekly payments.
* Enhanced pay rate for late hours and overtime up to £20 p/h.
* 8 weeks rota cycle provided
* Being part of the Blue Arrow family
* The ability to work under payments
Employment will be subject to passing screening requirements, including a clean criminal record and credit history, clear of sanctions and staff fraud, proof of address and extensive referencing for past jobs.
If you are interested and want to hear more about it- please upload your CV asap