1 To 1 Tutor
- Job Reference: 00039242-1
- Date Posted: 16 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Bishops Stortford, Hertfordshire
- Salary: £17,000 to £25,000
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
WhiteTrees School is a specialist education provision for pupils with complex Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs in East Hertfordshire. We offer education to a wide range of pupils and take great pride in helping them achieve their potential. We support our pupils form one to one specialist teaching to small group learning in the classroom.
About the Role:
* To mentor and build strong and successful relationships with KS3/4 children aged between 11 and 16 (with potential to increase to 18/19 in the near future)
* Tutoring pupils 1:1.
* Working with an excellent, passionate staff team.
* Driving license essential.
* An independent specialist school for pupils with SEMH.
* Currently registered for 18 students, but the school is looking to expand to 30 over the coming years.
* Pupils behaviour is challenging and they have a low level of learning.
* Lessons are taught on site in small groups but a substantial amount of teaching takes place on a 1:1 basis. These generally take place off site at a number of publicly accessed locations.
* Small, dynamic team of teaching staff, who have excellent relationships with the pupils.
* Located in the Hertfordshire area (easily accessible by a 40 minute train journey from central London and 30 minutes from Cambridge)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £17,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
We are taking all possible and reasonable precautions to ensure our staff are protected whilst the quality of care and education provided to the young people doesn't suffer