1:1 Teaching Assistant
|Job Title:||1:1 Teaching Assistant|
|Salary:||£55 - £65 per day|
|Start Date:||2019-01-07 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Beth Pearson|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2018 14:51|
One of our lovely partnership schools in Gateshead is currently looking for a resilient and capable Level 3 Teaching Assistant to support them on a part-time basis (across 5 days a week) from January 2019.
The successful candidate will share out their time between two Y4 children who have SEN and they will be providing specialist support on a 1:1 basis. This is a large, well-resourced school meaning that the candidate would be well-supported and should aim to become a valued part of the school community for the duration of their stay.
We will accept applications from both experienced Teaching Assistants and recently qualified practitioners as long as they have experience working with children with SEN.
Successful candidates MUST:
* Hold their Level 3 Primary Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent
* Have recent and relevant experience supporting children with SEN in UK schools or Nurseries
* Possess excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Be able to effectively assist the teacher depending on what is required
* Have a full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a Teaching Assistant
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of Teaching Assistant or would simply like to ask a few questions, then please apply directly to this advert to request a call-back; we look forward to hearing from you! The Education Network are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application for the role of Teaching Assistant has been unsuccessful.