|Job Title:||1:1 Teacher|
|Salary:||£20 - £40 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-03-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Keen|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2019 10:30|
They work nationally with young people who are facing difficulties in accessing education. They deliver individual bespoke educational packages tailored to each child's individual needs.
You could be working with children in care, children excluded from mainstream schools, underachievers, children unable to access mainstream education, children who require managed and supported transfers/transitions, and children with special education needs (SEN)
You will be given training and will be well supported by a local line manager and other professional to help young people progress.
This is a great opportunity to contribute to the lives of children and students with Social, Emotional & Mental Health difficulties (SEMH), Autism (ASD, ASC), Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD), Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD), Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD) and school refusers.
- You will need to have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships quickly with students and their families and have previous experience of working with this client base
- Experience of putting together Individual Education Plans (IEP's)
- The ability to motivate and inspire reluctant and struggling students
- The ability to differentiate work and use a students interest's to build innovative and creative lesson
- You will be assisting teaching across the curriculum, and there will be a strong focus on Literacy and Numeracy so the ability to teach cross curricular is essential
HOW TO APPLY
Click 'Apply' upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email). However, if you are interested in having a conversation regarding what opportunities that we have available, then please call Jamie on 01245 950 670 or email email@example.com
Pertemps Education will give you £250 for referring a member of staff to us. You will be paid once the member of staff has completed their first 10 days of employment.
Due to the expected volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.
Qualified Teacher (QTS), One to One Teacher, 1:1 Teacher, 1-2-1 Teacher
Early Years (EYFS), Key Stage 1 (KS1), Key Stage 2 (KS2), Key Stage 3 (KS3), Key Stage 4 (KS4)
Immediate Start/Easter Start/September Start
Short Term, Long Term
£20 to £40 per Hour
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's