NEW ROLE - Starting on 15th March - are you looking for an immediate start date
Can you work from home AFTER first 12 weeks on site in training/Academy
Do you enjoy speaking with customers?
Are you hard working and have an excellent absence record?
Fancy a role earning £354 basic every week - which will not be affected by Covid 19?
If you are a Customer service ambassador, who enjoys helping customers, we are looking a small team of advisors for an opportunity to work for formidable high street brand? You'll be working in a High Tec air-conditioned building located on the side of the M56 motorway in Preston Brook in Runcorn. The environment is friendly - welcoming and plush.
This role will involve working on site at WA7 3QA for first 12 weeks
There are 2 catering facilities to choose from - subsidised rates and a breakout area to catch up with friends
The site is Covid safe approved - using a one-way system, everyone must wear masks in the building following a 2-metre guide and sanitisers at each entry point with covid appointed people ensuring procedures are maintained.
Daily you will be Delivering great customer service, in a work-hard, play-hard culture but in a relaxed, supportive and fun environment. You will start with a 3-week comprehensive training programme to provide you with all the relevant tools to perform your role. This is followed by a further 9 weeks in academy
If you are immediately available, ambitious and would enjoy working in a call centre, customer focused environment and a driven working environment with exciting growth plans then this could be a great opportunity for you.
£9.45 an hour - £354 Basic paid every Friday
You would be representing a global leading technology company o2, often new and revolutionary cutting-edge technology within the mobile phone sector. Your calls will all be inbound - answering queries from external customer regarding delivery times, Mobile phone orders, moving contracts, Payments, billing, roaming and general enquiries
Working hours are Monday-Sunday business hours operate from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and reduced times at weekend. You must be flexible to work a 3-week shift pattern of 8-5, 11-7 and 12-8, 5 out of 7 days full time
There is ongoing support in training, coaching one to one sessions and mentors there to support you through any system or process issues and guide you throughout every aspect of your role
The site is based at Preston Brook - Runcorn WA7 3QA for 12 weeks
£354 paid per week basic
* Answering a variety of customer calls regarding payment plans
* showing high levels of empathy for customers finicial circumstances and supporting them with a payment plan
* Good problem Solver
* Excellent track record of Excellent absence and punctuality levels in previous roles
* Able to demonstrate a friendly and personable approach to customers in a previous role
* Good understanding of DPA and building loyal customer rapport
* Good health and able to react quickly to answers
Details of your responsibilities'
* Answering a variety of customer enquiries regarding their contract with o2
* Advise on payment management
* International calls
* Dealing with bill queries
* Multitasking between different systems to handle calls
The roles are due to start on the following start dates
* 15th March
In return for a sound work ethic and an excellent attendance level at work we offer:
* Ongoing contract - temp - perm
* Full paid training for 3 weeks - then grad bay for 9 weeks
* Ongoing coaching and mentoring
* £9.45 Ph paid weekly
* Free shuttle bus from WARRINGTON and Runcorn to help you travel to work
* Free Parking
* A friendly team to work with
* Location - Runcorn - Cheshire WA7 3QA
* Full time
* Inbound calls - no sales
* Immediate start
* An opportunity to grow within a leading Mobile phone supplier
Please attach your CV outlining your customer care experience - and wait for the next steps
Blue Arrow Call Centre Team
For same day responce send your contact number staing 02 start 15th March